UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze: The Hunger Games in Stone Cold Matte

Saturday, March 31, 2012

China Glaze: The Hunger Games in Stone Cold Matte

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/31/2012 02:39:00 PM
With a constant influx of new polishes, I don't know how anyone can keep up! But, I do admit, I'm having fun trying.

Take a peep at this new shade...

If 'The Hunger Games' is not the hit of the year, I'm curious to find out what will be. And how is it that I forgot that 'Stone Cold' is a matte? I mean, it's PERFECT!

China Glaze hit the nail polish jackpot with their 'Hunger Games' collection. As soon as my local Sally's Beauty Supply store got these in, I was there within the hour!

In the bottle, 'Stone Cold' left me...well, rather cold. It is the matte effect that won me over...

I like this edgy look. And I think the way the light reflects off the nails is fascinating.I have two coats on.

When it came time to change out my manicure, I got a thought at the last minute. What would 'Stone Cold' look like if I put a coat or two of 'Luxe and Lush' over it...

Sort of cosmic! And that fascination I had for the matte, that got bumped up. I only needed one coat of 'Luxe and Lush'.

This mix could be hard for some to like. However, I found it cool...
The look with 'Luxe and Lush' reminds me of a polished slab of granite.

How many times have you seen 'The Hunger Games' movie, so far? Did you like it? And, did you wear any of 'The Hunger Games' polishes to the movie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates