UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze's Riveting from The Hunger Games Collection

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

China Glaze's Riveting from The Hunger Games Collection

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/07/2012 07:43:00 PM
Just look at this gorgeous polish, will ya....

Riveting, right? It's supposed to be!! This is from China Glaze's Hunger Games collection. If you haven't heard about this collection, it's probably because you have been off reading one of the three books in that trilogy.

Put on your sunglasses and enjoy...

Three coats and nary a top coat needed.  'Riveting' lived up to its name because I wore this for 3 days and it didn't chip or flake.

This is THE polish I will wear on my toes this summer!
I can't wait to find out how 'Riveting' is linked to 'The Hunger Games'. Is it a spoiler?

This is the 'go to' shade for this season. Are you going to be sporting it too?

1 comments:

Nailed it! on March 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM said...

Orange is my favourite nail polish colour, in fact this baby is staring at me on my shelf, will put it on tonight now I have seen your post! Gorgeous!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates