UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Dress Me Up For The Hunger Games

Monday, March 26, 2012

Dress Me Up For The Hunger Games

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/26/2012 06:59:00 PM
The Hunger Games is the first blockbuster movie of the year. Have you seen it yet? How about China Glaze snapping up the rights to have The Hunger Games nail polish collection? This shade is just about for everyone...

'Dress Me Up' is a pinkish-taupe creme. I didn't expect to like it. However, once I applied it, I was smitten.
I applied 3 coats. However, you can still see a patch or two of nail balding. That is one of the difficulties of creme nail polish. But, in real life, you really have to scrutinize to see this flaw. And I think this shade would be a nice base for shatter polish or nail stamping.
'Dress Me Up' is a warm color and yet, it is a neutral that is partial to being perfect for a wedding, as well as to wearing to work. And it might be so neutral in color that almost all skin tones can wear this one easily.
Very shiny without a top coat, I have applied 3 coats. 'Dress Me Up' is a pleasant surprise; I like it very much.

How about you? Do you like this color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates