UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy Wet 'n Wild and Sinful Colors at Walgreens 3/19

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Spy Wet 'n Wild and Sinful Colors at Walgreens 3/19

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/21/2012 07:18:00 PM
My sarcastic words of wisdom will have to wait. My USB ports aren't working on my computer. They worked yesterday, though. I'm sure there is some karma in that but I haven't figured it out yet.

Did you enter for my birthday giveaway? If not, you'll get left out. Go here and enter, K?

Luckily, I spied some stuff on Monday at Walgreens to share with you. Hee heee!

Any time you find a combo set of Wet 'n Wild, it usually has pieces that were sold separately before. A company will do this because they have overstock and packaging it this way allows them to, hopefully, still make a profit. However, I do not think I have seen those eye shadows before. Maybe someone will post a comment and let me know. I know I don't have the shadow set in the Flora Collection.

And, if you are looking for more Wet 'n Wild deals, I have this for you...
I didn't look over this display very hard. Looking quickly, I didn't see anything new, to me. But the price is very good if you are looking to add to your Wet 'n Wild stash.

This display is called a 'sidekick' display. It's hung on the side of an endcap, or the shelves at the end of an aisle. Walgreens does this a lot. And when Wet 'n Wild has these, they usually are in a cardboard shadow box, just like the one you see here. What store associates like about them is that they come pre-loaded. That means all the pieces are already in place. They just pull this display out of the shipper box and hang it up. When the display sells down, they just take down the box and throw it away.

I read that Sinful Colors had a collection of lip glosses out. And, I am glad to have spotted it...
I was dashing into Walgreens to look for the Sinful Colors collection called 'Girls in Pearls'. I found them and just did a quick run-through looking for other new stuff. That's why I didn't get close-ups of these. As far as for me, I bet I can match up everyone of these beauties to something identical in my gloss drawer at home. Let me say that these are sexy glosses and I encourage you to check them out.

And lately, I have been spying more and more chameleons. Look at her, she is wearing neutral makeup...at the moment. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates