UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Milani Cosmetics: Runway Lashes

Friday, March 16, 2012

Milani Cosmetics: Runway Lashes

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/16/2012 09:01:00 PM
Many thanks to Milani Cosmetics for sponsoring the Central Florida Beauty Bloggers meeting that we had on March 10 at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando, FL.

I couldn't wait to dig into the goodies that Milani shared with us. I was uber UBER happy to try out some new mascara. This one has my vote. Let me tell you why...

Milani Cosmetics gave me to try out, their new Runway Lashes mascara. The go-to reason for using this mascara is 'instant volume'. This black mascara is also smudge-proof, non-clumping and is paraben-free.
What I'm seeing is results....
I love that I have long lashes. But, without any mascara, they are not very visible. I used Runway Lashes on the left side and nothing on the right. Can you see a difference?! Yeppers!
Now with my eyes closed, you can see that I do have long lashes. However, on the left, where I used Runway Lashes, you can see that my lashes have more volume to them.
And with both eyes done, I can easily say that Runway Lashes is living up to its name. There is a lot of volume and my eyes appear much wider.

And with that, I keep my decision that if I could use just one eye product, it is mascara. And Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes is a mascara that makes me a strong believer.

Also, it made me braver. I'm amazed that I would post photos of my bare face on the Internet. And close-up, self-portraits don't make for attractive noses. LOL. It's just that I feel very strongly about Runway Lashes. This mascara is approved by the pink vanity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates