UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sample Sunday: OPI Avoplex Revitalizing Hand Scrub

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sample Sunday: OPI Avoplex Revitalizing Hand Scrub

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/04/2012 06:20:00 PM
Sample Saturday just may become Sample Sunday. It seems that it falls easier for me to do on Sundays.

Today's sample is a delightful surprise. I didn't think it would be anything special, as I have used lots of different hand scrubs. But I like this one!...

This sample came in the latest addition of a nail magazine. I got to try OPI's Avoplex Revitalizing Hand Scrub.

OPI's Avoplex line is all about moisturizing your skin; mainly, your hands and nails. The foundation of the products is avocado oil. As a woman that has dry and drying skin, healthy oils are welcome.

And OPI's Revitalizing Hand Scrub fits the bill...

This scrub smelled citrus-y and fresh. The scrub felt like it was hydrating right off the bat. As I scrubbed it into my hands and cuticles, the avocado oil was working and the salts were exfoliating. As I rinsed my hands, the water was beading off my skin and leaving a smooth and clean surface.

It was particularly pleasant to have the moisturizers stay on my skin even after drying them with a towel. My skin felt soft and my cuticles were hydrated.

I know I can pick up OPI products at Ulta. And this scrub is one that I feel does an excellent job and delivers as promised. OPI Avoplex Revitalizing Hand Scrub has found a place at the vanity.

Have you had the luxury of trying this hand scrub?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates