UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sinful Colors Cinderella Creates A Ball For Spring

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella Creates A Ball For Spring

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/12/2012 09:34:00 PM
The weather here in Orlando has been very nice...and kind. I'm happy to move into some Spring like polishes to celebrate. Here's one I recently did...

Light teal or turquoise colors are not my favorite at all. Could be that they look ghastly on me. However, I think I found an exception to this. This is Sinful Colors 'Cinderella'. The most-fitting name as anyone who has seen the Walt Disney movie by the same name knows that Cinderella's ball gown was blue.

And, I can so imagine it with this polish...

'Cinderella' is a baby blue and the kicker is--it has magenta shimmer as well. Yummy!

I took a lot of photos of 'Cinderella' because I wanted to capture that shimmer. It is what 'makes' this color for me. I used 3 coats and a top coat of Color Club's Vivid top coat.

It is interesting, to me, that the first photo shows my nails in the shade. 'Cinderella' looks like a cool blue color. Then the near photo, it looks like a turquoise shade with green undertones, with direct sunlight. Well, it's easy to see how this could happen because if you take blue and red, or pink as we have here, and mixed them together, that is going to make a green.

In real life, I couldn't get enough of this pretty polish. And, although I love the story of Cinderella (I posted here about one of my favorite movies, Ever After), I don't like the idea that a woman's life is improved because she found a man to take her away from 'it all'. But, a woman can break out of a bad environment and find a better life, and I like that meaning best of all.

Have you found Sinful Colors 'Cinderella' yet? Don't you agree that it is totally a Spring color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates