UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sinful Color's Zeus Is A Gift From The Gods, Themselves

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sinful Color's Zeus Is A Gift From The Gods, Themselves

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/08/2012 07:07:00 PM
When I was in second grade, I read about Greek mythology and I was hooked! One of my top 10 favorite movies is the original 'Clash of the Titans'. This makes Sinful Colors new Spring collection, Cast Away, even more special to me.

The god of the gods, 'Zeus', is a grand polish shade...


'Zeus' is a lilac purple color with a magenta shimmer. I think I could wear this polish all spring long, I love it that much.

I have on three coats and that was just the right amount to make it fabulous...
I used Color Club's 'Vivid' as a top coat and went to town lookin' fresh and spring-y. I had no issues at all with applying this polish and removal was easy. It wore well for the 2 days I had it on too.


I like my nails at this length. It's long and I'm able to, reasonably, wear them like this. Plus, I'm on a 'no bite or pick' mode again. I should get a poster of my nails when they look good and use that as incentive. :) Wearing 'happy' polishes like 'Zeus' works wonders. It's a gift from the gods.

I'm reading positive comments on the blogosphere about Sinful Color's Cast Away collection. Do you have any or is there a favorite shade you want to get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates